March 21st, 2020
Centre Kiro Specifik will remain open during normal business hours in Laval and Prévost.
Considering the present situation, we want to keep our patients’ car trips to a minimum. We will call you before your visit to determine the level of emergency of your visit and establish if your visit is required or not.
Strict sanitary measures have been put in place so that all of our patients feel comfortable coming to see us.
Measures taken by the staff of the Center Kiro Spécifik
- The chiropractic tables will be disinfected between EACH patient
- The doctor will wash hands between EACH patient
- The doctor will not shake your hand as an additional preventive measure, he will however be as warmful as usual!
- Door handles that have been handled will be disinfected
- The payment terminal will be disinfected after each use where it has been touched
The use of the electronic tablet at the entrance will be suspended for the moment. Our assistants can help you fill in this data.
We will also need your collaboration so that everything is as harmonious as possible, here is what we want you to do
- When you arrive on the 6th floor in Laval or at the Prévost clinic, it is very important to wash your hands in the bathroom.
- Don’t arrive early for your appointment, 5 minutes early will be enough, road traffic shouldn’t be a problem these days.
- Even if our schedule have more room than usual, please don’t take too long with the doctor, all these sanitary measures take extra time and we want to stay on time to avoid having any patients in the waiting room.
- If you have symptoms or if you have returned from abroad since March 12, 2020, we ask you declare it when we call you for confirmation to find an appropriate solution
It is very important to understand that there is no reason to be afraid of the current pandemic, all health professionals work together to slow its spread and protect the most vulnerable by the means of strict and constant sanitary measures.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to call us at 450-668-8777 (Laval) or 450-335-1559 (Prévost) or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your cooperation and look forward to taking care of you in a super clean clinic!
Catherine, Marie-Laurence and Dr. Mikael Reney, chiropractor D.C.